Saturday, June 2, 2012

Simple Scrapbook Pages For Mega




Couple days ago, i try to make very simple scrapbook pages,that ordered by my co- worker Mega, she loves grunge style and she is a tomboy girl. So the first things that come out from my minds is a vintage,dark style and she hates pinky or light colors, so i made this. I grab some magazine image and i downloaded the woman image from the internet,then i also using small embellishment like colored letter that i bought from my friend online shop and some butterfly punch out. For bacground i am using grunge patterned paper and make a small disstressing using memento ink.Potter's Clay & Dessert Sand ( i dont have Tim Holtz Disstress Ink,it is on the way lol),Oh,,and also the chipboard !

I feel happy when im made this, my very first scrapbook pages :D

No comments:

Post a Comment